Vacation Homes, Vacant Homes,
and Other Property Management Services
provided by Real Property Management Metroplex in in the DFW Metro Area
Real Property Management is the expert in managing property, including vacation homes, apartments, Common Interest Communities managed by Homeowner Associations (HOAs), Real Estate Owned (REO) properties, and commercial property.
- Make-Ready Consultation – includes a property walk-through, comprehensive make-ready preparation guide & guidance on interior design
Marketing Listing – includes photographs, listing description, pricing strategy & set-up on both VRBO & AirBnB
Search Placement Optimization
- Customer Service – responsibility for responding to 100% of guest inquiries with speed & courtesy
Guest Concierge Service – curating a customized experience for guests and ensuring they have a great stay that will inevitably lead to a stellar review
Customized Welcome Book Creation
- Property & Supply Maintenance – coordinating with cleaning staff to ensure the rentals are prepared for each stay and monitoring the stocking of consumables (toilet paper, tissues, soaps, garbage bags, etc.)
- Handle Resolution Claims
Financial Management – responsibility for accounting and tax remittance
Let Real Property Management Metroplex provide you with peace of mind while you are away from your home. Our professional property managers will inspect the inside and outside of your home to ensure your home and belongings are kept safe and secure.
Our professional services include:
- Inspect the landscaping to ensure the exterior of the home is well-maintained
- Remove all newspapers, flyers, notices, mail, and packages
- Check for insect or rodent infestations and coordinate the elimination or removal
- Inspect the condition of the driveway and sidewalk for cracking or other damage
- Ensure the temperature is maintained at the proper level throughout your vacancy
- Inspect for signs of water leakage, moisture, or mold
- Visually inspect the roof, gutters, siding, deck, fences, pool, hot tub, and shed
- Flush all toilets, run all sinks and showers, and ensure all lights and fans are in working order
- Verify security systems and smoke/CO detectors are operational
- Inspect steps, entrance doors, garage doors, windows, doorbell
- Check all doors & windows to ensure they are closed & locked
- Ensure there are no signs of vandalism, theft, or damage
- Visually inspect the mechanical room and circuit breaker box
Managing apartments with 10 – 50 units can be complicated. Our focus is to provide the maximum return from your investment without the work associated with the day-to-day running of the apartment complex. We are familiar and comfortable with the regional culture as well as local and state laws. We are well qualified and experienced to manage small to mid-sized apartment communities. We provide leasing agreements, rent collection, cash dispersal, tenant relations, and 24 hours, seven days a week, maintenance and repair service. We can even staff your community if you require an on-site presence.
Real Estate Owned Properties
Real Estate Owned (REO) properties (foreclosed properties owned by a bank, government agency, or government loan insurer) can be found in nearly every neighborhood across the country. Bank REO properties are frequently in poor condition and need repairs and maintenance to satisfy property upkeep laws and preserve the property’s value for selling purposes.
In addition, the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act (ProTAFA) basically gives a tenant the right to stay in a foreclosed home if they have a lease, forcing banks, and in some cases individual investors, to become the landlord. Real Property Management has the knowledge and experience in working with institutions to preserve foreclosed properties and abide by ProTAFA.
A commercial property building often hosts a number of distinct tenants, for example, a shopping plaza may only be one building but hosts a variety of businesses – each with its unique needs.
As the property management company, we ensure each tenant is paying rent and other fees such as utility payments and CAM fees and ensure timely common area maintenance. Negotiations with tenants and the potential problems associated with commercial properties can be complicated however we pride ourselves on maintaining a harmonious relationship with the owners of the properties under their control, as well as with the tenants.
Our professional team possesses a great deal of knowledge of prevailing laws and the requisite expertise to deal with your unique commercial property. We are also prepared to conduct frequent property inspections and direct day-to-day maintenance issues to avoid costly problems and inconveniences.